Freelance project. 2011
Project: Criteria Colombia website.
Theme: Design a Corporate identity package, including name, logo, business cards, brochure and a website.
Concept by: Marcel Vesga and Maria Vesga.
Graphic design by: Maria Vesga.
Web design and implementation by Marcel Vesga.
CRITERIA Colombia is dedicated to the promotion of sustainable transport systems through the detailed analysis of their impacts on the human, urban, environmental, economical and global fields.
CRITERIA helps to disseminate global transport best practices and build political will towards implementing high quality sustainable transport projects.
• Develop a new and cool and attractive identity for Criteria Colombia.
• Design a dynamic CMS based website.
• Integrate the website design style with the newly created corporate image.
• Development of online media strategies which included the implementation of different social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Flickr along with the design, development and training in the administration of the website.
• Integration of social networks into the website.
• Increase in the number of fans and followers in Facebook and Twitter.
• Integration and consolidation of corporate identity.